μ-Fill PIGM 400 is a technological innovation that acts on localized pigmentation marks. Covered with micro-cones, these patches made up of 100% solidified active ingredients are capable of penetrating the various epidermal layers. They dissolve completely to release and disseminate the active ingredients. Their brightening action helps reduce the appearance of dark spots on the skin’s surface, thereby promoting a more homogeneous and uniform area.
1. Apply preferably in the evening, onto cleansed and dry skin, 3 times/week for 1 month.
2. Remove the rigid transparent base and the white protective film.
3. Press the side covered with microcones onto the mark to be treated.
4. Gently tap the patch with your fingertips so that it sticks perfectly.
5. Leave on overnight or at least for 3 hours.
6. Remove and discard the patch.
– Anti-melanogenesis platform: Hexylresorcinol, Niacinamide, Tranexamic acid
– Anti-glycation platform: L-Carnosine
– Antioxidant platform: Vitamin C