Lotion P50 PIGM 400 is an exfoliating and brightening lotion that is ideal for dull complexions with hyperpigmented marks. It enhances epidermal renewal and helps regulate melanin synthesis while respecting and protecting the skin. This is a complete solution that helps to recover a luminous and radiant skin with an even and lightened complexion.
– All over the face, neck and décolleté.
– The first week: Soak a cotton pad moistened with water with Lotion P50 PIGM 400 and apply to the face, neck and décolleté, patting upward gently without rubbing.
– Thereafter: Soak a dry cotton pad with the Lotion P50 PIGM 400 and apply to the face, neck and décolleté, patting upward gently without rubbing.
– Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
– Avoid exposure to the sun after product application.
– Do not use on scratched or irritated skin or during retinoic acid treatment.
– Avoid contact with the eyes and eye contour. If the product enters the eye, rinse abundantly with clear water for 1 to 2 minutes
– Avoid using Lotions P50 on areas affected by rosacea.
– Exfoliating Active Ingredients: Alpha-Hydroxy-Acids, Australian Finger Lime Extract, Beta-Hydroxy-Acids, Poly-Hydroxy Acid, Phytic Acid, Levulinic Acid.
– Purifying Active Ingredients: Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Meadowsweet Extract.
– Lightening and Anti-Spots Active Ingredients: Palmaria Palmata Extract (Red Alga), Complex of Fruits Titrated In Flavonoids and AHAs.
– Antioxidant Active Ingredients: Vitamin B3, Wasabi Extract