To help address the overall appearance of the skin, Environ’s Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac Lotion and the Vitamin A, C & E Body Oil combine their efforts, revealing the appearance of a healthier, more radiant, smooth and energized skin on the body. The a, c and e body oil is a light, nourishing oil containing vitamins A, C and E to assist in nourishing and relieving the appearance of dry and sun damaged skin.
Packaging & Shelf Life:
– 1 Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac Lotion 200ml
– 1 A, C & E Body Oil 100ml
– 1 Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT
– 24 months unopened
– 10-12 weeks period after opening
1. Cleanse the skin in the treatment area thoroughly with your preferred Environ pre-cleanser, cleanser and toner.
2. Divide the area into sub-divisions, i.e. arms, abdomen, buttocks, and thighs.
3. Begin with your chosen area and roll vertically. Do not force the roller into the skin but simply use mild pressure. Gradually move across the skin until the area has been totally treated about four to five times in a vertical direction.
4.Then roll obliquely at the same intensity, covering the same area. Finally roll horizontally, rolling over each area at least four to five times in each direction.
5. Five to ten minutes of treatment time is sufficient.
6. Apply Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac Lotion followed by A, C & E Body Oil. Apply in a thin layer to the entire body twice a day after a shower or bath; massage into the skin. Apply your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun.
7. After use, clean your instrument as instructed.
This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun in particular the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.